How about enjoying the most expensive dessert ever made in the world? Are you willing to enjoy the flavors of this delight? If you are interested, then you must know where to enjoy and savor the delicate and expensive dessert.
Guinness world record-holding dessert:
- The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream sundae is the most expensive dessert that costs you around $25,000 (£12,000). It was added to the menu of Serendipity 3 restaurant in New York, the USA, on the 7th of November in 2007. The dessert holds a Guinness world record in terms of its price.
- The chocolate sundae ice cream is a beautiful blend of the world’s most expensive 28 kinds of cocoas. The restaurant is serving the treat in partnership with luxury jeweler Euphoria, New York.
- The sundae dessert is finely decorated with 5 grams of edible 23-karat gold and is nicely served in a goblet that is lined with edible gold. The base of the goblet is an 18-karat gold bracelet along with 1 carat of white diamonds.
- Also, the dessert is served with a gold spoon that is decorated with chocolate and white-colored diamonds. Both the goblet and the spoon is for you to take away with you.
The past Guinness world record holder:
- The Golden Opulence Sundae was earlier holding the record of the most expensive dessert with a price of $1,000 from September 2004 to November 2007. It is a popular frozen hot chocolate ultra-rich dessert that costs around $1,000. The order of this delicate dessert must be given for at least 48 hours before you need it.
- It includes three scoops of Tahitian vanilla ice cream with a 23-kart gold leaf covering. Also, some almonds and caviar are sprinkled on it. Not just that, it also has a sugar-forged orchid, which almost takes eight hours to build.
- The Opulence Sundae gets nicely served in $350 Baccarat crystal goblet lined with some 23-karat gold leaf along with an 18-karat gold spoon on the side.
- The ice cream features the highest quality ingredients, including vanilla beans specially imported from Madagascar and expensive chocolate from Tuscany. Some candied fruit sprinkled on the top of the costly sundae treat, specially imported from Paris.
- The price of the Golden Opulence Sundae blew up right out of the water at around $25,000 instantly.
Both these are the most extravagant thing that you can purchase in Serendipity 3, New York City. Earlier in 2004, Serendipity’s Golden Opulence Sundae a little spot in the Guinness World Records to be the most expensive dessert in the world. But later in 2007, Serendipity 3 outdid itself and presented another most costly dessert, “The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate.” It is a hybrid of a treat that features around 28 types of cocoa and just five grams of the edible 23-karat gold lining.